The King Street Transit Pilot launched on Sunday, November 12, 2017 between Bathurst Street and Jarvis Street. The Pilot aims to improve transit reliability, speed, and capacity by prioritizing streetcars over private vehicles.
- Data is collected by Bluetooth sensors installed in the King St. Transit Pilot study area
- Data is averaged by day type and time period for each month of the Pilot
- Data is updated monthly during the duration of the Pilot.
- This data has been published on the City's website in monthly dashboards since the beginning of the Pilot.
- Visit Travel Times Bluetooth for travel times on other streets monitored using Bluetooth sensors, including historical data.
Note: There are discrepancies in the summary travel times for February and March in comparison to what was published in the monthly dashboards. The previously published data in the February and March dashboards were not filtered as aggressively for outliers and erroneous observations.